Show Specials Offer Flying Comfort From Head to Toe
Special to EAA AirVenture 2013
July 29 - Aug 4, 2013
Building C, Booth 3151-3155
Oregon Aero Show Specials are a tradition at Oshkosh and 2013 is no exception. Show patrons will enjoy special pricing at the booth on a variety of favorite Oregon Aero products and services that make flying pain-free and quieter.
View complete press release with links to photos.
Visit us for these specials, available at Oshkosh, July 29 - August 4, 2013.
• $23 OFF Oregon Aero® Aviation Headset Upgrade Kits — Free installation at the Booth. Our headset upgrades transform existing equipment into pain-free, quieter flying. The Upgrade Kits eliminate pain, reduce overall sound pressure, improve intelligibility and transmission clarity, and keep ears drier and cooler. An Upgrade is less costly than purchasing a new headset and the Show Special saves even more.
• 15% OFF each maximum-comfort Oregon Aero® VK SmartCushion™ System with Upholstery for Experimental/Homebuilt Aircraft - Each system is designed for the specific cockpit, taking into account variables of space, interface locations and other customer requirements.
• $450 OFF EACH PAIR, $200 OFF EACH SEAT (with upholstery) – Oregon Aero® VK SmartCushion™ Upgrade Systems for certified fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. The maximum-comfort Seating Systems comply with all applicable regulations and combine state-of-the-art technology with superb technical craftsmanship.
• $35 OFF the Oregon Aero® SoftSeat® Posture Cushion Base/Lumbar Combo - The portable Cushion shifts your hips, pelvis and back into the proper, pain-free position.
• 15% OFF Oregon Aero® Carpet Replacement, Side Panel Recovering and Seat Belt Webbing Replacement.
• 50% OFF Oregon Aero® ShockBlockers® Insole Inserts ($19.95 Show Special price) - The inserts dramatically reduce shock to feet and joints.
About Oregon Aero, Inc.
A leader in engineering, testing, certifying and manufacturing advanced seating systems
for aircraft and other applications, Oregon Aero, Inc. is known for providing The
Ultimate in Flying Comfort™. The company, AS9100 certified and home to an FAA approved Repair Station, also specializes in headset upgrade kits, aviation and ballistic helmet upgrade kits, aircraft interior upgrade services, pilot accessories, and professional Crew Resource Management/Air Medical Resource Management (CRM/AMRM) training. All Oregon Aero® products are developed and manufactured in the U.S.A.