Aircraft Interior Services
Why stop with new seats? Oregon Aero can provide additional interior upgrades for your certified, experimental, and homebuilt aircraft or helicopter. Let us help with your interior restoration or upgrade to ensure matching components. We approach every job with the same commitment to comfort, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. We can fabricate custom designs in-house and offer free design consulting. Oregon Aero interior upgrades are FAA compliant and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. All work is performed at our FAA approved repair station in Scappoose, Oregon. Services include:
- Maximum Comfort Oregon Aero VK SmartCushion™ Cushion System
- Custom upholstery in your choice of leather, vinyl, fabric, and sheepskin
- Side and door panel recovering
- Complete form-fitted carpet replacement
- Headliner replacement
- Glare shield cover replacement
- Seat belt and webbing replacement*
- General corrosion repair*
- Cable inspection and repair*
- Window replacement*
- Free design consulting
- Upholstery samples upon request
* These services are provided through affiliation with FAA-Approved Repair Station #U9AR750Y, located conveniently across the tarmac from the Oregon Aero Repair Station headquarters at Scappoose Industrial Airpark(KSPB).
Additional services may be available. Give us a call at 800-888-6910 to discuss any specific needs or requirements for your aircraft. Any custom upgrades fabricated without the aircraft on-site may require customer provided templates. Contact us for additional information and pricing.