Oregon Aero Seating Systems Overview
Oregon Aero designs and builds seating systems for individual, and OEM customers. For OEMs we manufacture complete High-G® Safety Seat assemblies. The High-G seat includes both the seat frame and cushion system. For individuals, we can upgrade your certified seating through our FAA approved repair station. Upgrades involve stripping your seat down to the frame and installing our VK SmartCushion™ system. We also build seat cushions for homebuilt/experimental aircraft. Oregon Aero cushions are built piece by piece using as many as 11 different materials placed according to their behavior. Every seat we make is designed for the specific aircraft and application. Oregon Aero engineering goes beyond the seat, taking into account variables of space, interface locations, and specific customer requirements. When the seat is done we offer custom upholstery in your choice of leather, vinyl, fabric, and sheepskin materials. Custom embroidery options are also available.
Features and Benefits
- Provides maximum comfort for every occupant
- Shifts hips, pelvis and back into the pain-free position
- Minimizes lower back pain caused by prolonged sitting
- Reduces fatigue for better concentration and focus
- Helps maintain leg circulation during long flights
- Eliminate distractions caused by seat pain and discomfort
- Improves crew endurance for missions that go into overtime
- Cushions conform to the individual occupant’s shape
- Engineered for the specific purpose and environment
- Can be customized to suit specific needs
- Equally effective in cold or warm temperatures
- Durable cushions resist deformation over time
- Meets all applicable FAA requirements and regulations
- Backed by more than 27 years of experience
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
The Secret to Seating Comfort
Oregon Aero seating shifts the hips, pelvis, and back into the proper, pain-free sitting position. The proper seating position minimizes lower back pain and fatigue caused by long-duration sitting. Visco-elastic core material supports the occupant's weight evenly, allows for unrestricted blood flow, conforms to the occupant's shape, and adjusts with body temperature and pressure. Without the distracting discomfort of seat pain the occupant can focus more on the task at hand and be more productive. More than 27 years of research and development goes into every seat we build.