Oregon Aero provides seat upgrades for certified helicopters. Oregon Aero seating is engineered for comfort and enables pilots and crew members to focus on the mission without being distracted by seat pain. Cushions are designed to shift the hips, pelvis, and back into the most comfortable sitting position. All certified seat upgrades are done through our FAA approved repair station. Custom upholstery and embroidery options are available.
All certified seat upgrades are done through our FAA approved repair station. Click Here to learn how we can upgrade the seating in your helicopter.
Oregon Aero has more than 30 years experience engineering, testing, certifying, and manufacturing advanced seating systems. We custom tailor seat cushions for the specific cockpit environment and application. Our design engineers take into account variables of space, interface locations, and specific customer/mission requirements. Oregon Aero seat cushions shift the hips, pelvis, and back into the most comfortable sitting position.
Multi-Functional Crew Seat
The Oregon Aero Multi-Functional Oregon Aero® High-G® Crew Seat provides maximum comfort, improved safety, and versatility. This versatile seat can be stowed and removed quickly and easily. Seat features smooth, quick lateral tracking and a quick-release harness. The Multi-Functional Crew Seat was developed for the U.S. Coast Guard H-65 Rescue swimmer crew position and can be adapted for use in a variety of aircraft and missions.
- Corrosion-resistant seat frame
- Multiple seat back positions
- Smooth, quick lateral tracking with six locking positions
- Folds and flips for easy stowing
- Easily adjusted to any position
- Quick-release for rapid removal/installation
- Low-profile design for fast and easy positioning
- Quick removal for extra payload room
- Quick-release restraint for rapid exit
- Installs with existing fittings
- Optional water-resistant cushion design
Oregon Aero seating complies with all applicable FAA regulations and requirements. Upgrades are performed at our FAA-approved Repair Station #O1IR004X.